Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

my first publication

people who aspire doing research will ultimately be competing in publication....though i have a thought of Ph.D. in stage of confusion nd chaos in choosing reseach or consultancy as my career..i made a publication too....i too made a publication....the conference held in a engg college which is @ nearby district of chennai....Fortunately they sent their college buses to delegates...I was supposed to wake by 5.30 to catch the bus by 6.20...Its a pain in the ass waking up that early u knw...Eventhough i slept early...but planned against me....it rained heavily that day nite...I was in deep sleep...deep sleep...oops its 6.45....I giggled for a while donno wat to do!!!!Took an auto and went to the stop..I saw the bus just crossing...we chased ...finally we lost the bus in a signal..I t was such a mrng that I lost the enthu to attend the conference.I dint had the guts to move on alone in road in an unknown city in that early morning before.But now i have ...Atlast got in train again in a another train ..finally reached the college 3hrs late....anyways if am ther also i will miss the boring inauguration..finally presented and came...I cant forget this happening which i got in full ..Apart from my publication that day i have overcome my hyper to save it from vain.!!!!!!

No comments: